2013年3月13日星期三

capture of discounted discount christian louboutin shoes to the public

christian louboutin continued to stand, he said: "you have a principle, do you think I bully you?The Song Dynasty, whose marriage is I love you?The emperor choose emperor's son-in-law, several of the princess to husband and loverly?Equal, which is not considered a family business?Like you so seriously, betrothal gifts are not sent, that is not to buy a wife like?You said I forced you, not your own willing to marry?When you are not married, what can I do for you?You have married me, how can I live?You think I'm bad, can also have a look back, I have not a good place.I said I love you, you do not believe.If I didn't love you, with so many good family, handsome, gentle temperament woman not to marry, not to marry you?Do you have money?Can you give me?Why don't you think I treat you well!"

He pats the table, "is like, how to do?Like you and louboutin shoes are even the son was born, you say what?You love others and how?And you are my son, you are always thinking of those who do?Really want to take my parents annoyed, don't let you take more people, see how you do!"

My heart is blocked up, feel like a weak clown, stubbornly hold others feel worthless things.In modern times, I can make a custody case, but in the Song Dynasty, how could I be so powerless, even on such measures can raise the chance for my son!I slowly sat down, hold a table never had food, slowly pick up the chopsticks.I want to cry, laugh, cry me, laugh at myself.I insist, is really false?And christian louboutin uk together, is really must accept the reality?Even if he so despicable!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论