2013年1月9日星期三

pink ghd iron in 2011 autumn and winter

GHD Australia took the egg, a careful look, to be very much puzzled by my eyes, I gently smile, look how to answer.Ghd thought a good convention, started with the egg, is not up, thought is smart, the last brainteasers will GHD a person right, today how stupid it, the housekeeper at home 'with an egg rivalry, face blushed Biede, estimation continue in this way is wound.

"For me to work out."GHD Flat Iron had pushed their eggs, eggs in the rotary table, his hand back, like a shamelessly child, eat less sugar, thoroughly broken broken jar fell, "glass girl tell me the answer."Turned to look at me.I looked back at the house, "and no cooked eggs, please help me take a."

cheap ghd turned to leave, then took a boiled egg in my hand, the results of the egg, go to the table, "Ka", on the desk under the case, although slightly eggshell crushed, but firmly stand, eye field looked at me strangely, no flow "egg white out, but the egg stands."I gently explained.

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论